Split view is used to navigate between records in a list while staying on the same screen.
BaseDesktop OnlyRequires ui:scrollerWrapper
About Split View
The list component of the Split View consists of an ARIA Listbox, and as such must obied by the following rules:
- Each option can only be a single actionable element. No child actions are allowed
- Must implement the keyboard interaction as described by the ARIA Authoring Practices
- For each open workspace tab, the corresponding option should be set to
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.